Dilworth Hall the Preparatory School of the Pennsylvania College for Women
The trustees of Pennsylvania Female College first proposed a "feeder" department in 1876 to prepare younger students for collegiate work. In 1907, the trustees voted to establish this department as a separate school named Dilworth Hall, and the new school began publishing their own course catalogues and student newspaper. In 1916, as more opportunities for secondary education became available in Pittsburgh, the trustees voted to discontinue Dilworth Hall, graduating the school’s last class in 1917. A brief faculty/staff list and course of study for the school's final year is glued into the back of this volume.
Publisher Dilworth Hall Preparatory School
Possible copyright status This material is in the public domain.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Chatham University, Jennie King Mellon Library
Collection chathamuniversity; americana
Notes No table of contents.